Sunday, November 15, 2009

Marc Jacobs Blush Perfume 100ml EDP

Marc Jacobs Blush Perfume 100ml - SOLD
Bought from USA
RM100
Sprayed a few times



Review on this perfume found online.

This is a truly beautiful perfume. I wanted for so long to find a fragrance that was utterly feminine and girly but mature at the same time. That was an incredibly difficult search. However I think I've found what I'm looking for in Blush. I stopped by the Marc Jacobs store on Mercer St. in Soho, and spritzed some of this on a card. I was then completley unable to stop smelling the card! It's sweet but not overly so, It's floral but not overly so, and it's slightly musky, and again, not overly so. It is perfect for me. I adore it's subtlety, I can put it on with a heavy hand and it can not be suffocating. Blush is a sublime combination of innocence and raw sexiness

Guess a girl can't go wrong with a Marc Jacob Perfume :)

Shisiedo Powder Foundation in 060
Brand New Refill
Suitable for light tanned skin
RM20




ELF Eye Smudger
Brand New
RM5 or free with any purchase.